Monday, March 26, 2012

PICTURE THIS

An exchange between the parents: 

Me: "Thanks so much for going to the store and taking the kids with you, Chris."
Chris: "No problem."
Me: "Soooo, you followed the list I gave you exactly, right?"
Chris: "Yep. To the letter."
Me: "Weird. I just don't remember putting three swords and matching shields on there."
Chris: "It was definitely on the list. Right under the yogurt." 

This is the twelfth installment of "Picture This"
You can read all about why I started this by clicking on the link.


10 comments:

  1. A. Well played, Chris

    and

    B. Explain THREE. If I've been following your blog correctly, this number would seem to cause great strife in your household.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. You counted right. Three kids in the house=three swords and shields. :P

      To be honest, I was a little miffed I didn't get one. Our anniversary is next week, though...you never know!

      Delete
    2. Wait ... one's for him?!!? Okay, we need to get on that squirrel gumbo recipe so you can get him for April Fool's Day!

      (Yes, Chris. I know you're reading. This is the decoy comment to throw you off the REAL pain.)

      Delete
    3. I need all the help I can get. 12 years and he gets me good every year . I'm April Fool's Day challenged. Probably because I spend 24 hours watching my back. ;)

      Delete
  2. Good thing you weren't doing the shopping!
    Imagine, not even remembering stuff on your own list.

    Chris averted a crisis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and Chris would get along famously. :)

      Delete
    2. (Blink, Blink) (Blank stare) (Radio silence)

      Delete