Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WORDS ACCORDING TO MAGS: WINNERS

Remember this post

I was trying something new on my blog. I posted a picture and asked for you to come up with a caption OR conversation that you could hear happening between Mags and I.  I also said the winner would have their name put in lights or fire on my blog. Let's start with a reminder of what the picture was. 


I have some funny friends and readers. You guys were very creative and even used content from past blog posts! I can't even remember yesterday and half the time I call the kids "Mojo", which was our pet ferret's name who has been dead for three years. I was impressed!

I ended up choosing two winners. I could see Mags saying both of these things below. Plus, the serious look on my face happens in real life when I am trying to understand what she is asking or saying without laughing or looking stunned. She gets REALLY mad if I do that.

Without further ado, CONGRATULATIONS to DONNA and KIKI. 
Read their pondering thoughts below: 


"Why is the name for fear of long words 'hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia'?"


"Hmmm... What if the hokey pokey really *is* what it's all about?"


I'm thinking I'll have to do this again, if the opportunity arises. 
Thanks everyone for playing along with me!

*Image credit to http://flamingtext.com

3 comments:

  1. Great choices! Once I saw hippo.... I knew I wasn't one of the winners for this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hippo? I'm confused (which doesn't take a lot for me lately).

      Delete
    2. hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.
      Thank god for cut & paste!

      Delete