Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WORDS ACCORDING TO MAGS

I received a picture from Chris' Aunt Sue the other day of Mags' and I. This is one of Mags' signature looks I get daily and it was caught on film. I could not pass up this opportunity. I have no idea what we were talking about, what she was pondering, or why I look so stern. However, knowing some of my clever readers, I think it might be fun for you to come up with a caption OR a conversation happening in the picture. 

Are you up for the challenge? I would love it if you were. You can post it in the comments. Myself and a panel of judges (who shall remain a secret....because I don't have a panel of judges) will choose our favorite. Then I will post the winning caption or conversation with your name in lights. Like this: 



OR if you don't like that, you could have your name on fire, like this:


It will be your choice. That is the honor of being the winner. 

The rules are simple.
1. Come up with a caption OR conversation.
2. It needs to be in the comments under this post to be considered. 
3. Remember this is a family blog. 
4. The winner (please let there be entries) will be chosen in the next few days.
5. The winner will have their name on the blog in lights...or on fire. 

Without further ado, I give you the picture: 


Now, go on with your bad selves. Please?


15 comments:

  1. Am I on the panel of judges that doesn't exist or can I play too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mags, why did you look up that lady's dress? Uh, um, because ....

    Ok, so this isn't one of my better ideas but I'm still thinking...do we get more than one chance at this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, Mom, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mags! What kind of trouble could me get into here? We could just blame the boys. Well, mama...let me think. It's got to involve cake! I know just what to do....cover me. I'm cute enough to make this happen. I'LL even share with you. Even know you hide in the shower to eat YOUR chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I have to go to the bathroom? Hmmmm, now let me think about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elizabeth JenkinsJune 6, 2012 at 2:02 AM

    Who's the boss??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm, now where did I leave those naked Barbies...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm... Should I tell her the truth about the spider over her head or wait and see what mayhem ensues??? (DUH, mayhem sounds way more fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why would anyone want a depressed tongue?

    ReplyDelete
  10. If Jimmy cracked corn, and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why is the name for fear of long words Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Solve world hunger....tell no one! (maniacal laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ...but if I tell her there's a spider in her hair, she'll start jumping up and down and screaming, and I don't like when she does that...What to do, what to do...

    But my vote so far goes to Imrael

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmmm... What if the hokey pokey really *is* what it's all about?

    ReplyDelete