A college-aged guy, being egged on by his inebriated friends, shimmied himself up a Palm tree. It was like watching George of the Jungle; he was that quick. Once he was up there, he started plucking the fruit from the top and throwing it down. His friends cheered and danced around like cavemen while they collected the falling treats. Then...the guy was literally "treed". He couldn't figure out how to get down and his friends, being no help, were offering up suggestions like,
"Just jump." or "Grab one of the green things (pretty sure the guy meant the Palm frond) and swing down."
He doesn't hang out with the brightest bunch, does he?
Anyway, I tweeted this out and my friend, Becky, suggested I use the picture for another CAPTION CONTEST. Great idea, dear friend! (If you missed my first one, you could visit here to check out the picture and the funny entries.) Last time our winners got their names' posted in lights and on fire. This time, I thought the winner (or winners) could be posted like this:
|Font credit: http://flamingtext.com|
The rules are simple.
1. Come up with a caption OR conversation.
2. It needs to be in the comments under this post to be considered.
3. Remember, this is a family blog.
4. The winner (please let there be entries) will be chosen in the next few days.
5. The winner will have their name on the blog in the above tree-like font.
Without further ado, I give you the picture:
Have fun...and don't jump!