Wednesday, August 22, 2012

HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY

Mags: "Mama, can I brush your hair?"
Me: "YES! I'd love nothing more. I'll sit on the floor."
Mags: *raking a Barbie brush through my hair* "Wanna play I SPY?"
Me: "Sure. You go first."
Mags: "I spy with my little eye a white hair."
Me: "Where?!? On my head?"
Mags: "Yes, right here!" *pulls it*
Me: "No! Don't pull it! Then three more white ones will grow in it's place."
Mags: "Like Daddy's hair?"
Me: "Yes."
Mags: "Wow. He must have pulled out LOTS of white hairs cause he has a TON!"

I love her brutal honesty. 
But we aren't playing I SPY again until 
I obtain some "Warm Chestnut" from the beauty aisle.

13 comments:

  1. This gave me a little giggle. I love kids honesty, even if sometimes it doesnt work in your favour x

    walkingtalkingpollypocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) So true! Thanks for the visit. I'm going to follow your link.

      Delete
  2. This happened to me once. Only it was my boyfriend and I was 21. And he wasn't brushing my hair. That would have been creepy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! Yes, that would have been. Thanks for the smile!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for reminding me. I just made my hair appointment for Friday. Maybe I need to go back to doing it myself. Then I could afford to do it more often and avoid any from peeking through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try. It's my second attempt. I need to make a better color choice.

      Delete
  4. The only reason I keep my kids around is for the funny stuff they say..kidding...but their ridiculousness makes the piles of laundry and boogers worth it

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is seriously priceless!
    (I need to get my hair done again!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is seriously priceless!
    (I need to get my hair done again!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is seriously priceless!
    (I need to get my hair done again!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stinking kids with their honesty. Mine told me I was soft and squishy. Who asked you kid?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with Mags - white hair can still look good.
    (Says the man who has detected his own slowly encroaching hoard.)

    ReplyDelete