Friday, August 24, 2012

START SPREADING THE KETCHUP

Me: "Do you want to see my pictures from NYC?"
Mags: "Oh! I do! I do!"
Me: "Okay, come on over. Here's me and Ms. Michele dressed up."
Mags: "Oh! You both look boooooootiful!"
Me: "Thanks! Here is Central Park, the toy store, and me dressed like Ketchup."
Mags: "Wow, Mama. That's awkward."

Every once in a while you need to break out of the mold you have set yourself in. The day to day routine can become mundane and then you quickly lose sight of parts of yourself. I for one miss the part of me that WAS spontaneous along with the self-confidence to be silly. I just don't have time to look for those parts right now. I wish I did. Don't you? 

Well, Michele from ODNT and I are pairing up to help correct this problem. Want to find out how? 

INTRODUCING ... (insert drumroll)


KETCHUP WITH US! 

Ketchup With Us

Check in with us on the 1st & 15th of each month. It's just like pay day ... except that nobody gets any money. It'll be fun and easy ... because it's only 57 words or less ... and because all of this stuff revolves around somebody wearing a ketchup costume. So how complicated can it be???

You KETCHUP with your friends.

You KETCHUP on your sleep. 

So be sure to come KETCHUP With Us on September 1st!



12 comments:

  1. I'm almost afraid of what the linkup entails.
    But I can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreeing with El Guapo. Can't wait to watch what happens next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smell trouble! The good kind of coarse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saints Betty be praised! It's about time y'all found a way to get into some more fun trouble and let the rest of us watch! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm scared. But I'm also a fan of public humiliation. So, I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its such aѕ уоu leaгn mу thoughts!
    Yοu seem to unԁeгstanԁ so much approximаtely this,
    such as you wrοte the ebοok іn it or somеthing.
    I bеlіeve that you simply can dο with sοme percеnt to dгivе the meѕѕage housе
    a little bit, however insteaԁ of that, thіs is excellent blog.
    A grеat rеаԁ. I will definіtely be baсk.


    My wеb page ... kontent machine review

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yestегday, while I was at ωork, my cousin stole my iPad аnԁ teѕted to ѕee if it can
    survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensatіon.
    Mу iPad is noω destroyed and she hаs 83 vieωs.
    I κnοw this is completеlу оff topic but I had to sharе it wіth someone!


    Αlso visit my web ρаge get ripped abs fast women
    Also see my site: get ripped abs fast exercises

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ι was suggested thiѕ wеb ѕite by my cousin.

    I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!

    Review my web page no hands seo footprints

    ReplyDelete