Thursday, September 27, 2012

CAPTION CONTEST


I caught a picture and need to caption it for a project I'm working on. So, I turn to you, my creative caption creating readers. You guys always come up with the funniest ones. And as usual, if yours is chosen, you could have your name in this font! It is called Karaoke and is Mags' personal favorite on the Flaming Text site.

Font credit: http://flamingtext.com
Let me give you a little background to work with first (you're welcome): 

Mags is going to be a Flower Girl in her awesome godmother's wedding next weekend. She might burst from the excitement of it all. Yesterday we got her dress in the mail, made by Chris' talented aunt. We put it on and just as I was snapping a few pictures to show his aunt it fit, she blew this bubble.

Please enter your caption or thoughts from Mags' head in 
the comments below. You can enter as many times as you want. 
GIMME WHAT YOU GOT! 


11 comments: