Sunday, September 16, 2012

FINDING MY WAY WITH BRITELY

Me: "Guys! One more time. PLEASE.PUT.THE.LEGOS.IN.THE.BIN!"
Tuck: "I know someone who needs to go for a run."

The following is based a true story. Names were not put in the book and would not have been changed if they were. :)




This book was created at the site called Britely. Have you heard of them? No? Well, let me tell you a little bit about them:

"Britely makes it easy to share those ideas in a fun new visual format called a brite. Brites are short, digital books filled with beautiful pictures that you can read in under 30 seconds. Britely is free to use."

Not only are they easy to use and fun to make, they are a great way to visually spruce up your blog. But guess what? You don't have to be a blogger to make one! ANYBODY can. You can share a lesson plan, show off your recent trip to Paris, display the different cakes you've designed,  create a photo story of your pumpkin patch visit, or use them in a classroom to bring out your student's creativity! There are so many ways to use this site. 

The sign-up is quick, free and easy. The site itself guides you through making the book step-by-step. The options available are appealing and not overwhelming. So what are you waiting for? Create your Brite today!


(Then PLEASE share the link with me so I can see it.)

7 comments:

  1. Lance is the runner in our family! I know it helps relieve alot of stress for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go, Lance! Chris is doing his very first 10K in a few weeks!

      Delete
  2. This looks too cool! I will totally look into it on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe i will also start RUNNING again on Monday. Today was the Half Marathon i was supposed to run:( Dumb UTI & drugs.

      Delete
    2. Give it a whirl. They are quick and easy to make! :)

      Delete
    3. And, I'm hoping you are on the mend soon. UTI's are no joke!

      Delete
  3. I really liked this one! This reminds me I need to get back to running even if it is at a gym where other people are watching my kids. I need mommy time again!

    ReplyDelete