Friday, September 28, 2012

HERE'S THE WIND UP...AND THERE'S THE PITCH


Me: "Alright, is everybody settled in their seats? Let me get out the snacks. Here's your keys. Where's the sun tan lotion? (digs through bag) There it is. Spray you...and you....and Dadddy. Great. Are we ready for some baseball or what?"

Mags: "Mama, when does Kyle 'Awwington' come out?"

Me: "Sorry Mags, this is BASEBALL...not FOOTBALL. Kyle Arrington (Mags' favorite player from the New England Patriots) isn't here.

Mags: "Are you kidding me? I thought we were watching football."

Me to Chris: "This isn't going to end well."

Want to see how this played out? 

Click on the picture below to view one of my
 favorite posts in flip book form. 

 And thanks to Britely, this book is a finalist in their 
weekly $1000 contest. Feel free to click, like, share, 
comment, and/or retweet. The more the merrier! 

Thanks so much! 


2 comments:

  1. Hi! Found you on the Hop! I'm a new follower. Come on over and visit me sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete