Friday, September 7, 2012

Now Showing: 'If You Take a Mags to the Movies'

Mags: "Mama, will you tell me a story about what I used to do when I was a baby?"
Me: "Hmmm...where do I begin? So many good stories. So little time."

Chris will often say to me that this blog serves as his memory. It's hard to remember everything about your kids...especially when you are going 100 miles per hour on two hours sleep. I've really enjoyed writing out our stories that are inspired by this crazy adventure called parenting. 

There are so many creative and techie ways to express yourself and get your story out there to others. As I've explored blogging, I've been introduced to many new resources. One of these being the site, Britely. It's a fun way to create a digital flipbook to share with everyone. The site is easy to use and leads you along step-by-step. 

I discovered two things during the making of this:

1.I take A LOT of pictures of our kids...which came in very handy.

2. Two heads are much better than one. Thanks to Michele for all the tips and patience she gave...along with a fantastic template to guide me through. 

So, without further ado, I give you 'If You Take a Mags to the Movies' in digital flipbook form. Simply click the image below. 

I am currently one of five finalists in their weekly $1000.00 giveaway! Please feel free to share it, like it, or comment on it over on the Britely site. The more the merrier! Thank you!






5 comments:

  1. At least once a day I hear "mom, tell me a story about something I did when I was a baby." the digital flip book is a great idea!

    Bo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the props. Happy to help. But YOU did it. YOU ... are a big girl now, Mel. A BIG GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I think that is why I love scrapbooking & Photography I admit I have the worst memory and so I need to write it down. Happy Sharefeast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Similarly: http://www.suburbansnapshots.com/2011/12/if-you-take-three-year-old-to-movies.html

    ReplyDelete