It's that time of year when people add a little more hustle and bustle to their step. The days get shorter while our lists gets longer. Holiday parties, family visits, and shopping are added to the everyday chaos. Michele and I were saying that even though these events are fun, sometimes the most mundane of chores can become...well...a big chore. The laundry is my nemesis this time of year. I can barely keep up while it multiplies. And for that, I am not thankful. Here are my 57 words to express this feeling:
Beep beep beep. A reminder downstairs. The clothes need to be emptied from the dryer. Where’s the basket? The freshly spun load needs to be flipped over to the dryer. Add a dryer sheet...or two. One more of the dirty piles of towels needs to be put into the washer. Detergent poured.
Lather, rinse, and repeat.
* * * * * * * * * *
For a quick explanation of this link-up, click here. In short, Michele and I will post a picture or video with a writing prompt on the 1st and 15th of every month. All you need to do is respond in 57 words or less. In any form. We love creativity. And, with each prompt, we'll feature a writer from the previous link-up. Which reminds me ...
Our esteemed Ketchup With Us Featured Writer for today is ...
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The Rules of Play
- Follow us on Twitter (Michele/Mel) and Facebook (Michele /Mel).
- Post the 'Ketchup With Us' button (below) in your post.
- Link your entry's URL to the linky at the bottom of one of our posts.
- Tweet your post to both of our handles with the hashtag #KetchupWithUs so we can RT you.
- Please turn off your captcha. It's so easy a caveman could do it.