Monday, December 24, 2012

Precious Moments

A blustery night outside, stockings hung by the chimney with care, a toasty warm fire to sit by, and two sweet children taking it all in. I thought to myself, 

"This will make a fantastic picture for my Christmas Eve post." 

And then, just like it always does, the post wrote itself. 
Read on to see what I mean.

"Oh my goodness, what a sweet moment.
Chris, come down here and get a load of this."
"Wow. Nice faces, guys.
Mags, no, no, no! Let Tuck go!
Hands to yourselves!
STOP!...WAIT!...Just SMILE for the camera."
"Tuck, quit tickling her! Just look up at me.
Mags, you can count his fingers later.
Look up at me and....
NO, MAGS! NO BITING!!"
"Perfect timing, Honey.
That better be 'grownup' hot chocolate!"

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE, EVERYONE! 


4 comments:

  1. And yet, that sounds like the best christmas eve ever.

    Merry christmas to you and the whole family, and may 2013 sparkle for all of you, and bring everything you hope for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, Guap. It's hard not being with our family, but also very peaceful. They come the day after Christmas, so we get time. :)

      Delete
  2. Haha, love it! That looks like what happens when I try to take nice pictures at my house.

    ReplyDelete