Monday, January 28, 2013

Romantic Monday

My blogging friend, Hotspur, likes to remind us on Mondays to take a minute to celebrate the romantic side of ourselves in something called "Romantic Monday". As it turns out, I had a moment such as this while dropping my husband at the airport. After I shared the moment with my friend, Michele, (who wrote her RM post here) she gave me the idea to write it out and link it. 

Let me set the scene...



Airplanes taking off, cars haphazardly parking, people hugging eachother good-bye and tears flowing wildly from others around us (mostly Mags).  Chris pulling himself away from his adoring, clinging children, he says, 

"I love you" and "Be good for Mama." 

Then, turning to me and pressing his warm face to mine, I whisper in his ear,

"Good luck with the presentations. Have a safe flight. Oh! And don't forget to vote everyday in the Circle of Mom's contest!"

Through his hearty laughter, he tells me he won't forget and kisses me gently. He's a keeper, that one. No doubt about it. 


WAAAAAAIT! JUST ONE MORE THING BEFORE YOU GO! 

I'm in the running for this contest. I'd love any help you could give me. It's simple! 

1. Click the frilly button below.
2. Scroll down to find According to Mags
3. Click "Vote". 
4. THANK YOU SO MUCH! 


No comments:

Post a Comment