Friday, February 1, 2013

A LITTLE DRAMA FOR HER MAMA

When Maggie saw the snow and I told her we had a snow day, she responded with: 


"Oh, GREAT! JUST GREAT! Now I can't share my letter N show and tell." 

Then, in true dramatic form, she exited stage right in a huff. That's when I came up with an idea. I told her we could do show-and-tell on my blog. What do you say? Are you up for it? Of course you are. Here goes!


*clears throat*

Ms. Nancy, the greatest Pre-K teacher in all the land, asked the kids to bring in something to show the class that begins with the letter N. It just so happened that Mags and Tuck received a fun package from their Nana this week. What's her object that starts with the letter N, you ask? 

Presenting her NEW hat that NANA made her. 




Isn't it darling? My mother-in-law is very creative with her crocheting patterns. In fact, over the years, we've all received some pretty cool hats.
Here...let me show you:


Tuck (owl), Mags (frog prince), Me (cat), Hubs (Rudolph)
THANKS, NANA! 

WAAAAAAIT! JUST ONE MORE THING BEFORE YOU GO! 

I'm in the running for this contest. I'd love any 
help you could give. It's simple! 

1. Click the frilly button below.
2. Scroll down to find According to Mags
3. Click "Vote". 
4. THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

Also, Michele, from Old Dog New Tits is in there. 
She's a funny lady. And I'm not just saying that 
because she's my friend or because she paid me. I mean it! 
You can vote every 24 hours and for as many people as you like. 
Thanks!






6 comments:

  1. I love this! Great job, Nana -- and Mags, you should be a hat model. Great "N" choice, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really want a hat from Nana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited multiρlе webѕites eхceрt the auԁio feаtuгe for audіo songѕ
    ехiѕting at this web ρagе iѕ іn faсt wonderful.
    My blog - loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that that! And that's just the cutest hat wearing model that I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! You posts are great...I have nominated you for the Liebster award, so head over and grab it from my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this post over the weekend and I was so jealous of your hats!!!
    I absolutely love em, plus that family pic of all of you is the cutest! Wouldn't it be awesome to just be able to wear hats like this all the time as adults? I bet we'd be a lot happier as human beings with a frog prince on our heads. ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete