Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Little People

Mags: "Awww. Look at that baby dancing!"
Me: "That baby is you, Mags."
Mags: "Man, I was SO cute!"

As I was looking for a picture last night in our files, 
I came across this little gem. Mags was just about a year old in this video. 
Her dance to the "Little People" van song always made me laugh.

Feel free to dance along!

video


WAAAAAAIT! JUST ONE MORE THING BEFORE YOU GO! 

I'm in the running for this contest. I'd love any 
help you could give. It's simple! 

1. Click the frilly button below.
2. Scroll down to find According to Mags
3. Click "Vote". 
4. THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

And don't forget to vote for my girl, Michele, from Old Dog New Tits, 
as well as Hot Mess Momand the lovely ladies of the 
Sisterhood of the Sensible Moms.

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE! 
EVERY VOTE COUNTS!

8 comments:

  1. Awe... I miss having little people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!
    but she's even more adorable now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH that just made my teeth ache it's so sweet. Don't you love the way our babies Dance? Honestly I could live on that stuff. :)

    She is adorable, then and now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kir! I know. Tuck used to dance around crazy, now he's too "embarrassed."

      Delete