Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Professional Hockey Players vs. Toddlers

The Sabres' hockey game was on TV a few weekends ago.  Chris was excited because Tuck was really into it. Mags, however, was not impressed.

Mags: "They move too fast so I can't see where that puck thing is. Then, they fight over it. It's too much work to watch hockey. Who wants to play Barbies?"

After my recent post with the Professional Football Players vs. Moms chart, the above statement got me thinking about hockey. As I worked through the game in my head, I realized I needed to make a chart for this one, too. Enjoy!


PROFESSIONAL HOCKEY PLAYERS
TODDLERS
Have spaces where their teeth used to be.
Have spaces where their teeth are going to be.

Gets two minutes in the penalty box for being naughty.
Gets two minutes in the timeout chair for being naughty.

Starts a fight when someone steals their puck.

Starts a fight when someone steals their truck.
Works a power play to score a goal.

Works a power play to score a cookie.
Has multiple face offs with their opponent each game.

Has multiple face offs with their mom each day.
Pulls a hat trick by scoring three consecutive goals.
Pulls a hat trick by skipping three consecutive naps.

Makes a breakaway in order to score a goal.
Makes a breakaway in order to reach a goal.
http://accordingtomags.com                       @AccordingToMags


WAAAAAAIT! JUST ONE MORE THING BEFORE YOU GO! 

I'm in the running for this contest. I'd love any help you could give. It's simple and it ends Wednesday! 

1. Click the frilly button below.
2. Scroll down to find 'According to Mags.'
3. Click 'Vote.' 
4. THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

5 comments:

  1. I am sending this to my husband, who is a HUGE hockey fan. Favorite sport, he started smiling as soon as the lockout was made better. He bleeds BLUE (Rangers) ..or so he says, I tend to look away when he bleeds. ;)


    he is going to love these. Plus they are so true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Go Sabres, and thanks for the laugh, you nailed this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too funny. I'll have to share it with my nephew, lover of hockey and father of baby.
    Thanks for linking this up with the TALU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Being the mom of a toddler (and a six year old) I find the comparisons between toddlers and other unlikely creatures to be truly limitless. TALU :D

    ReplyDelete