Friday, April 5, 2013

YOU QUACK ME UP

Mags: "Knock, knock."
Me: "Who's there?"
Mags: "What did the duck say to the other duck?"
Me: "What?"
Mags: "You QUACK me up. Get it, Mama? Cause they're ducks. And they quack."

Mags is working on perfecting her joke telling. She likes to begin each one with the 'knock, knock,' no matter if the joke calls for it or not. She is getting better, but what is the funniest part of her jokes is how she quacks herself up. I can't help but laugh, no matter how nonsensical the joke may be. Her laughter afterwards seals the deal. 

So, when I caught the following picture at the pond while we were feeding the ducks quackers crackers, I couldn't help but put a caption on it. It made me laugh to myself. And since I don't laugh at myself often enough, I want to share. Feel free to laugh WITH me...or AT me. Either way is just ducky. 


What little things give you the giggles? 
Share with me below in the comments.

8 comments:

  1. Great joke Mags! Great picture Mel! Love the caption especially. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when the girls tell knock knock jokes. They crack themselves up and that is what makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I love it, too. When Tuck cracks up laughing at himself before he even finishes the joke, I crack up from that!

      Delete
  3. my girls are a little older. the other day I heard "why did the soldier flush the toilet? It was his duty".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This went into Tuck's lunchbox today! :)

      Delete
  4. I laugh at yourself a lot. Does that count? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NICE! I laugh at yourself, too WISE GUY!

      Delete