Wednesday, May 22, 2013

THESE SHOES WERE MADE FOR WALKING

Me: "Hey, wanna help me find my other shoes?"
Mags: "That'll be easy. I'll just sniff 'em out."

I love how Mags thinks my shoes stink when that girl could knock over an elephant with her foot odor. I have no idea how such precious little feet and toes could work up such a funky aroma, but they do...on a daily basis. 

However, yesterday I needed help finding my shoes because my physical therapist told me my soft boot cast needed to be put away. My Achilles has been healing, but after five weeks, she wanted to start building up those muscles again. Turned out I developed a little attachment to that boot. It was my security blanket of sorts. So, I spent the whole day yesterday boot-less. 

Boot-less and looking for all of my left footed shoes. 



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the healing!
    You should find a shoe store that has the matching other foot display shoes and buy them all cheap.

    ReplyDelete