Saturday, May 18, 2013

Trifecta: Hobbled

This post is in response to Trifecta's weekend challenge. They asked that we write thirty-three words. Three of them had to be from a list of words they chose and thirty had to be our own. I chose the words topple, nerve and underneath.

Hobbled

Coming to grips with the fact that things are not right underneath.  Every movement strikes a nerve, raw from plucking. The pain is relentless. Then, finally you topple. Time to rebuild and strengthen.

It's my Achilles. I'm taking care of it the right way...this time.


15 comments:

  1. "This time."

    Yes, you BETTER, fool! Heal thyself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that must be painful! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch!!!! hope all heals quickly - and well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that hurts just to look at it. Best wishes for a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch. Stick with the program!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pain, I sympathize. Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you mend quickly. (Love the toenail polish, by the way :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh,hope you have a quick & complete recovery!Sending healing prayers,tc:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are out and about soon. Stay the course.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Mel, that hurts just to look at.
    I hope today you are feeling much better. TAKE IT EASY okay??

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get better soon! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at the bright side, at least your toes look cute! :)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  13. How awful! But I agree with Anonymous! I love the blue... hehe

    p.s. Why is this just now coming to my in box?

    ReplyDelete