Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Stale Fortune

Tuck: "Mama, my fortune cookie fortune makes absolutely no sense."
Me: "That's because you're trying to read the side written in Chinese."

However, Tuck has a point. Fortune cookies always leave me scratching my head. Just put a bunch of mashed up clich├ęs together and POOF! Your future fate is in the palm of your hands and a stale, tasteless cookie is in your mouth. Since every Chinese food establishment seems to hand out these little treasures with ease, I thought I would too...blogger style.  

I invite you to join me by going to The Fortune Cookie Message Generator and creating your own. You can also just leave your "blogger fortune" in the comments below. Enjoy! 





4 comments:

  1. GENIUS!!! you're a funny, witty, amazing GENIUS!

    this made me giggle, you're going places lady!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A two year old will find a way to scare the bejeezus out of you at least 4 times a day."

    "A banker's life is full of money that they can never reach."

    "Laundry is a neverending cycle."

    Stephanie (@smtimmons)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beware of blogs bearing Captcha. Perfect!

    "When in doubt, don a ketchup suit."

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The statistics of your hits are like the fronds of the palms."
    "When pictures you post, followers you find."
    "The internet never forgets."

    ReplyDelete