Sunday, June 30, 2013

WHAT DO YOU SEE?

Me and Chris: "Who wants to go on an adventure?" 
Mags: "I do! I do! I'm always ready for an adventure...especially if it has to do with getting ice cream!"


Family, Family, what do you see? 

I see sweet girls looking at me. 
Sweet girls, sweet girls, what do you see? 

I see the Liberty Bell looking at me. 
Liberty Bell, Liberty Bell, what do you see? 

I see polite guys holding doors for me.
Polite guys, polite guys, what do you see? 

I see Bloggers' kids looking at me.
Bloggers' kids, Bloggers' kids, what do you see? 

I see goofy moms looking at me.
Goofy moms, goofy moms, what do you see? 

I see a stern lion looking at me
Stern lion, stern lion, what do you see?

I see four gleeful children looking at ME! 

We had such a fun day meeting up with our friends, the ODNT Family, (minus two) in Philadelphia. Stay tuned for what trouble we get into tomorrow! 




4 comments:

  1. musingsofamidwestmamaJune 30, 2013 at 2:45 AM

    Envious. Thinking that the ODNT & According to Mags Clan should visit beautiful Midwest soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you did such a great job. I think my entry today might just be a link to your blog. Think of it. I could get to bed before 2am!

    Great seeing you guys today. Looking forward to more shenanigans tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHENANIGANS, best word for an adventure.

    loved all the things YOU SAW!

    ReplyDelete