Sunday, July 7, 2013

ALWAYS ASK FIRST

As I was attempting to sneak up on this dragonfly to take its picture, I heard a tiny voice behind me. 

Mags: "Mama, look! A dragonfly."
Me: (whispers) "I see. I'm trying to be quiet so I can take his picture."
Mags: "Mama! That's rude. Give him a minute. He's trying to eat his dinner. Or go the bathroom. I really can't tell."



We have a story about a dragonfly on our Night Light Stories podcast. 
Download the audio for free or buy the fully illustrated ebook.

Dragonfly, Dragonfly, Show Us the Way: (15:03)

Three unique friends embark on a journey of discovery 

which reveals their individual talents.



Our fully illustrated ebook: Dragonfly, Dragonfly Show Us the Way


5 comments:

  1. Classic! That is one sharp cookie you are raising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning picture. And sweet girl - being considerate of animals in their own home. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you GIGGLE constantly being in the house with her? I have to say that sometimes I spend most of my time with the boys just shaking my head or giggling at their observations..it's so much fun to see the world through their eyes.

    and FUNNY TOO!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete