Me: "You sure did."
Tuck: "You know what else I did a lot?"
Tuck: "Poop." (insert his ROARS of laughter here)
Sometimes I forget:
- How he smiled constantly.
- How he would scream in excitement when he heard Chris come home from work. And still does.
- How he was amused by the simplest things. See picture above.
- How people would stop me in the store to look at his big, blue eyes.
- How he refused to eat anything but baby food until he was 13-months-old.
- How everything was fixed with a bottle and a long rock in the glider.
- How he would do all the motions to the Itsy Bitsy Spider while I sang it...100x a day.
- How he burst out laughing if anyone around him sneezed. Including perfect strangers in the store.
- How he was able to make car noises before any of his words.
- How he was our one and only for two full years.
Can you tell I'm looking through old baby pictures today?