Thursday, July 18, 2013

Don't Forget: Take 2

Tuck: "Mama, did I laugh a lot when I was a baby?" 
Me: "You sure did."
Tuck: "You know what else I did a lot?"
Me: "What?"
Tuck: "Poop." (insert his ROARS of laughter here)



Sometimes I forget: 

  • How he smiled constantly. 
  • How he would scream in excitement when he heard Chris come home from work. And still does.
  • How he was amused by the simplest things. See picture above.
  • How people would stop me in the store to look at his big, blue eyes. 
  • How he refused to eat anything but baby food until he was 13-months-old.
  • How everything was fixed with a bottle and a long rock in the glider.
  • How he would do all the motions to the Itsy Bitsy Spider while I sang it...100x a day.
  • How he burst out laughing if anyone around him sneezed. Including perfect strangers in the store.
  • How he was able to make car noises before any of his words.
  • How he was our one and only for two full years.

Can you tell I'm looking through old baby pictures today?



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're spending a very nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, of course, lest we forget the video I used in so many trainings on how to insert video into Word. http://youtu.be/HRmlFTH_ifY

    ReplyDelete