Wednesday, August 21, 2013

There's a FIRST Time for Everything

From Chris' guest post: 

"We have a saying we’ve repeated at different moments since the birth of our relationship. 'Hey, this is a first for us.'"

In Ketchup this week, we (Michele and I) asked people to write about a big FIRST that they've had. It was a subject I could relate to, considering there are many firsts that HAVE happened and WILL happen this week in our house. And since I love to make lists, especially on sticky notes, I thought I'd make a list of our agenda this week. 

Well...let's take a look, shall we?  (If I think about it too much, I have a panic attack.)



If you're heading back to school in the upcoming weeks, 
I hope your family has a wonderful
FIRST day! 



10 comments:

  1. What a HUGE week in the Bugaj house. It's not the FIRST and it certainly won't be the LAST.

    Hugs to everyone who needs them right now. (I do! I do!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GROUP HUG! GROUP HUG! Bring it in. I said, BRING IT IN, MILO! :)

      Delete
  2. Conceptual physics???
    I knew your kids were bright, but wow!

    Happy firsts, happy school year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Guap, your reaction is the reaction I get a lot. :) Thanks! The kids can't wait to get going in school this year.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Big changes all around! You will ALL BE AWESOME because your family is so fabulous. Rock on, Bugaj family! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, JD! Yep, we're restructuring this year. I'm sure after the first month we'll have it down. :P

      Delete
  4. Just want to wish you a happy, healthy, FUN school year.
    The boys start Kindergarten next week and I've been a weepy mess for days myself.
    I know that you'll be incredible in all your new spaces. SENDING as many virtual hugs as I can. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a lot of firsts. I hope Mags has a great year in kindergarten & Tuck in 3rd grade. Are you looking forward to going back to school full time? Conceptual Physics...Wow! Hugs to all of you, including Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guap stole my response! Conceptual Physics?!?! Holy cow, you are one smart cookie! Good luck with your new schedule. You'll have it down to a masterful art soon.

    Stephanie @smtimmons

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an impressive list of firsts for the Bugaj family. I have no doubt that this will be the best year ever for your clan. Keep on keepin' on and being an inspiration to us all. :)

    ReplyDelete