Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Random is the Word

Tuck: "Mama, why do you have a picture of a chicken on your phone?"
Me: "I do? I don't remember."
Mags: "RANDOM!"

You know how sometimes you go through your camera roll to see what you can delete? Then, while you're doing this,  you find the most random pictures sprinkled in between the family visit from last weekend and the pumpkin patch. No? Just me? I find that hard to believe. Here, let me give you five examples of what I'm talking about.


While cleaning up my phone photos tonight, 
I found the following random pictures...


I'm not certain I even took this picture.
Aww. This is pretty. That must have been why I took it?

This possibly could have been by accident. You know how you butt dial?
Maybe I butt snapped?
Now, I'll ALWAYS be able to remember the time it took me to...uh...umm...hmm...
What in the world? Seriously. WHAT IN THE WORLD?

What random pics are on your phone? 
Share with me here or post them on my Facebook Page.


5 comments:

  1. Love this idea. Will see definitely post my random pictures soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. Will see definitely post my random pictures soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you're the one who shot the cover of I Just Want To Pee Alone! It's not just you Mel, I found a dozen pictures of wine bottles on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...this is what happens if my kids get the phone...or my husband! That man can take some seriously weird photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea and SOOOO funny. Thankfully that was an "empty" toilet picture.

    ReplyDelete