So, hey. Guess what? It's November. How in the name of jellybeans did that happen? And, it's not just November, but a week away from Thanksgiving. Who has a turkey I could borrow? Kidding. We're excited to celebrate by eating ourselves into a coma with some of our funny extended family. Honestly, I can't wait to get cooking and fill the house with a multitude of delicious aromas.
In fact, I haven't cooked in a while. This new schedule of ours leaves me coming home after Chris and the kids. So, the cooking torch was passed to him. (All the fire alarms in the house just breathed sighs of relief.) Enter Chris. This man o' mine is a resourceful fellow. He completes all tasks effectively and efficiently. No muss, no fuss. He didn't bat an eye at having this new chore of soothing our savage beasts with tasty nourishment. It can be a tough task. The kids don't let you get away with too much fancy food (like rice pilaf or quinoa).
Needless to say he took on that battle of food wills head on. He's been making some easy and flavorful dishes over the past few months.
I have to note one company in particular that has made it past the kid test time and time again; Gorton's. No matter what type or flavor we serve up from Gorton's...the kids gobble it down. And let's be honest, who doesn't trust the Gorton's Fisherman?
Here are five WICKED GOOD reasons for you to dive in and try their product:
1. He looks JUST like my Uncle Tim. In fact, I think we have the kids convinced it IS Uncle Tim on the box. Okay, fine, maybe not Mags, but DEFINITELY Tucker. He fell for it hook, line and sinker. <---See what I did there?
2. Their campaign speaks my language. Literally. I'm from Bahston and so are they! See?
3. Their abundant variety of tasty seafood products are always a crowd pleaser in this house. And, also, their products for dinner always result in our kids making it into the "Clean Plate Club." Check it out!
4. Over the past three months of crazy schedule changes and big adjustments in our house, they provided us with some no stress, little mess, great tasting food to eat.
5. You can find them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and of course on their site, Gorton's, where they offer coupons. What are you waiting for? Print some off and try them yourself! You won't be disappointed.