Monday, November 18, 2013

This Post Brought to you by the Number 6

Mags to me: WAIT. A. SECOND. You like baby orange slices TOO? It's like I don't even KNOW you!


There's a meme going around Facebook where you are given a number and then, you tell that many unknown facts about yourself.  Since it's Mags' sixth birthday today, I'm going to tell you SIX lesser known things about her. 


1. Mags slept the first six weeks of her life away. In fact, she slept so much, that I called the doctor on multiple occasions to make sure it was normal. 

2. She can sing the words to a song after hearing it only a few times.

3. Her favorite vegetable is spinach.

4. She can reenact, in great detail,  every single moment of her day from start to finish.

5. Before she was her verbose self, Mags used baby sign a lot. This lead her gymnastics teacher to think that she was deaf for the first two sessions of classes.

6. When she gets really excited, she'll do a little shimmy and shake with her bottom. It pretty much is THE cutest thing I've ever seen. 


See for yourself.





HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY (BIG) GIRL! 
BRING ON NUMBER 6! 

If you haven't already read it, check out Mags' three part birth story. 


11 comments:

  1. Ahh the excitement shimmy too stinking cute...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA!! I think I actually caught that child off guard. She was walking in the kitchen eyeballing me. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Mags!!!!
    Have a great year driving the parents crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute it just KILLS me. Happy, happy birthday, sweet Mags! Thanks for being the inspiration for this blog and enabling me to meet your awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lady! I'm so glad we got to meet face to face!

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday to a real cutie patootie! You are one lucky mom!

    ReplyDelete