Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Little Christmas Chat with Mags

Me: "How was your last day before break, Mags?"
Mags: "Good! We drank hot chocolate and Ms. B read The Polar Express."
Me: "That sounds like a perfect day to me!"
Mags: "It was...except for what Tommy said."
Me: (deep breath) "Oh no! What did he say?"
Mags: "At the end of the story, he said something about Santa. Well, I'll just tell you. He said that Santa wasn't real."
Me:  "Oh, man. What did you say when he said that?"
Mags: "I looked him right in the eye and said, 'THAT IS JUST CRAZY TALK, TOMMY!'"
Me : (exhale)

The moral of the story: 
You better get your Santa on...or else. 


3 comments:

  1. Look at that face! Don't mess with that cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as no one tries to disavow the Easter Bunny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mags, you are such a cutie pie.

    Believe is my word for every Christmas season, and I do. :)

    MERRY CHRISTMAS to your whole family.

    ReplyDelete