Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Picture is Worth FIVE Words

"Look! That brown thing over there. It's called the top of my desk. I haven't seen that since the first day of school."

School is out for summer! The kids and I are excited to play outside and be together. I took a picture yesterday as I was leaving school for summer vacation. And you know what they say..."A picture is worth a 1000 words." Well, since we're still playing the Blog Posts by Numbers game with Michele from ODNT, I think the following pictures is worth...five words. 


HAPPY SUMMER, EVERYONE! 

June is Blog Post by Numbers Month. Wanna play with Michele and me? Just write a "listy-type" post with a number in the title (ex. FOUR Reasons I Love MayonnaiseSIX Things You Can Do With A Paper Clip). Then link back to us and tweet us about it so we can include you on June 30th in our final list: (Number-Yet-To-Be-Determined) Great Bloggers Who Played the Blog Post by Numbers Game!



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on a successful school year Mel! Have a terrific summer! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you (in more than 5 words!!)
    Happy SUMMER! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, you are SO much better at this than I am. (sigh)

    ReplyDelete