Saturday, June 7, 2014

FIVE WAYS TO SHOWER IN STYLE

Mags: "I wanna have a ducky shower curtain. Or...wait. A shark one. I want a shark one!"

The kids are loving the new house. They are taking charge in the decoration of "their space," including the bathroom they share. So, this morning, we researched some shower curtain options. The ones we found were hilarious and make it virtually impossible to choose.  Check out the top FIVE the kids chose and weigh in on your favorite. 


 1. SHARK SILHOUETTE
So cool, but so terrifying. I'll never walk by the bathroom 
without jumping 10 feet. 


2. DUCKIES. 
Sweet, innocent, and not going to scare the crud out of me every time I 
walk by the bathroom.


3. GOLDFISH IN BUBBLES
Tuck's choice. He found this shower curtain hilarious. I'm not so sure he understands that they aren't real water bubbles. 




4. DRAGON SILHOUETTE
Less likely than a shark (Jaws) to be actually swimming in the bathtub, 
but still going to make me scream like a little girl every. single. time.


5. BIGFOOT SILHOUETTE
I'll end up in therapy.

June is Blog Post by Numbers Month. Wanna play with Michele and me? Just write a "listy-type" post with a number in the title (ex. FOUR Reasons I Love MayonnaiseSIX Things You Can Do With A Paper Clip). Then link back to us and tweet us about it so we can include you on June 30th in our final list: (Number-Yet-To-Be-Determined) Great Bloggers Who Played the Blog Post by Numbers Game!



5 comments:

  1. I love your kids. Also, I can't wait to see their fully furnished bathroom. I'm torn between the goldfish in bubbles and Bigfoot. Happy decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some pretty awesome shower curtains. I dunno, I kinda like the shark. Big Foot would probably give me a near heart attack every time I stepped into the bathroom. Although, Tuck's choice is pretty darn adorable! Can't wait to see what the kids picked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The duckies are ADORABLE! The goldfish are pretty awesome too. I think I'd choose that one. I agree on the Bigfoot one: it's terrifying! Yikes! I can't wait to hear/see which one is the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally rooting for the goldfish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can just imagine the conversations...
    and there is no way I could have that shark or BigFoot on my shower curtain..I'd forego being clean. ;)

    I am rooting for the rubber ducks (but the goldfish are cool too) ...we have been talking frogs, monkeys and summer stuff in our house for the new shower curtain. NO SHARKS , lol

    ReplyDelete