Tuesday, June 24, 2014

LIVE ANOTHER DAY

Tuck: "Mama, do you know where the iPad is?"
Me: "Nope. Not my day to watch it."


June is Blog Post by Numbers Month. Wanna play with Michele and me? Just write a "listy-type" post with a number in the title (ex. FOUR Reasons I Love MayonnaiseSIX Things You Can Do With A Paper Clip). Then link back to us and tweet us about it so we can include you on June 30th in our final list: (Number-Yet-To-Be-Determined) Great Bloggers Who Played the Blog Post by Numbers Game!

 

 

5 comments:

  1. I thought Jack was also known for not going to the bathroom for 24 hours at a time? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my word!! GOOD ONE!!! It's so true. He must pee pee in his pants A LOT!

      Delete
  2. a favorite phrase in our house too..
    "not my turn to watch it" and "I'm the mom, not the maid" ;)

    you make me giggle, these are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA!! Those are our favorites, too!! :P Thanks, Kir!

      Delete
  3. Mags = terrorist. At least that's the way I read it. :)

    ReplyDelete