Wednesday, June 4, 2014

FULL OF FORGET

Mags: "Mama! Have you seen my shoes?"
Me: "Nope. Have you seen mine?"
Mags: "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's focus on one pair at a time here."

FIVE THINGS I FORGET EVERY SINGLE DAY

1. Where I put my keys.
2. Where I put my coffee...for the fifth time this morning.
3. Where I put my pocketbook.
4. Where I put the only white shirt I own and want to wear. 
5. Where I put my to-do list with all my reminders on it.

June is Blog Post by Numbers Month. Wanna play with Michele and me? Just write a "listy-type" post with a number in the title (ex. FOUR Reasons I Love MayonnaiseSIX Things You Can Do With A Paper Clip). Then link back to us and tweet us about it so we can include you on June 30th in our final list: (Number-Yet-To-Be-Determined) Great Bloggers Who Played the Blog Post by Numbers Game!


1 comment:

  1. Best. Post, Ever.

    (Did it take five minutes?)

    Teach me, Obi Wan.

    ReplyDelete