Sunday, September 7, 2014

Where There's Winter...There's Hope

Me: "Man, I could use a break. I'm pooped." 
Mags: "Me, too!" <insert stifled giggling>
Me: "Are you laughing at pooped?"
Mags: "You betcha!"

We've been running ourselves ragged. Between visits to and from family, starting a new school year and still adjusting to a new area, we could use a break. Usually, in order to relax, we go to see a family-friendly movie.

Lucky for us, there's a sequel to one of our top family favorites coming to theaters this weekend! Dolphin Tale 2, starring the talented Harry Connick, Jr., Ashley Judd, Morgan Freeman, along with the beloved dolphin, Winter, splashes into theaters on September 12th. The latest movie introduces a new and upcoming marine-life star, Hope. We cannot wait to see how this story unfolds.

Since I love to promote the positive, I joined forces with my friend and writing partner-in-crime, Michele, and Grace Hill Media to support this film. In fact, Michele and I became ambassadors. This gig landed us a sea of perks and promotional gear. 


My kids were quick to claim the Winter and Hope beach towel, books, t-shirt and sun hat. That's okay. They let me keep the tote bag, that now helps me to cart around all my class materials I need throughout the day! 

Below, check out the Dolphin Tale 2 trailer. If you're around this weekend, you should make a date with your friends, kids, grandparents, parents, neighbors or dog to go see this movie. What's not to love? Dolphins, people who love dolphins and Hope. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment