Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Got InstaWave?

I'm not the most patient woman you'll ever meet. I think most of my patience was lost during the great sleep deprivation of 2005-2014. It's been a long haul. Needless to say if I'm trying a new product and it is not easy to use or truly does not do what it says it will within five minutes, I'll abandon it altogether.

Enter the Kiss InstaWave. This  product was ready to go right out of the box. I read the quick tips and tricks pamphlet and off I went. From the very first curl, I was completely entertained and amazed. I've always steered away from curling irons due to the fact that I never really achieved great results. The curls never seem to hold and the ends of my hair always look frayed. 


Not with the InstaWave



It was like a magic, twirling wand. By the end, I was able to use it with only one hand. The curls were instant, dramatic and long lasting. It took me ten minutes tops to have a head full of curls that lasted an entire night of dinner and dancing. I was so impressed.



And check out MY results. 


Want to win your own InstaWave curling iron? My friend Michele and I are giving one away to one of our lucky readers! Enter multiple times and ways below in the Rafflecopter. 

This contest closes at Midnight on October 15th.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I'm Back after a long hiatus. Now where was this thing when I had long hair and could possibly have used it?? Cute hair I love it. Oh I have a new place now... http://ramblingsofasouthernangel.com

    ReplyDelete