Sunday, February 8, 2015

Time for a BonBon Break

After I put the kids into bed, I came downstairs to finish up a project.

Me: (reading and recording a past post into my iPhone for BonBon Break)

Once I finished, from the stairs I heard my 9yo clapping followed by:

Tuck: "I'm always so proud of you, Mama." (footsteps darting up the stairs)

Last week, I was honored to have one of my most treasured posts featured on BonBon Break.  Have you heard of them? They are "an online magazine for the modern mom." They have an eclectic collection of writers from all over the Internet that offer tips, provide a much needed laugh, or give you some inspiration. 

It all started a few weeks ago when BonBon Break called for posts about LOVE for February. I knew I had the perfect one about my proposal, so I submitted it. I was honored when their incredible Editor in Chief, Val, contacted me about posting it. Some of you may remember reading this post in the past, or, heck, even being there for the summer of the proposal. You can check it out on the BonBon Break site:

Photo credit: BonBon Break

After it was posted, I heard from Val once more. She asked if I'd be interested in recording it for their newly developed Podcast. That was a no brainer! Of course I was!  I recorded it quickly and sent it off to their Creative Director, Greg. He worked his sound editing magic and VOILA! I was live. You can hear it here:




Thanks so much for having me over for a BonBon Break! 
I hope I can come by again soon!

 Bonbon Break

No comments:

Post a Comment